Do you want to write, but you don’t know how, or where to start?
That’s what my next book will help you do.
In How to Write Nonfiction eBooks: A Proven 17-Step Plan for Beginners you’ll discover my writing process.
You’ll uncover how I keep writing despite the fear, doubt, and overwhelm that I so often feel.
I’m not a world-class writer.
I don’t have special talents.
I’m on the emotional roller coaster of humanity, just like you, but that isn’t the problem.
How to Write Nonfiction eBooks
Before I wrote my first book, I was terrified.
I didn’t know if anyone would like my writing.
I didn’t feel like I had anything to say.
Who was I to publish my words when there were so many “better” writers out there?
But the thing is that I can’t not write. So I refused to believe my own thoughts. I could make myself feel bad. I could keep myself from doing what I love.
I could, but I refused.
I was going to write. I knew that I could only do my best, so I wrote, and I let life take care of the rest. I’ll stop rambling there and let you discover the rest on your own.
Here’s a taste of what you are about to uncover:
- How to uncover the intersection between what people want and what you want to write
- How to craft the perfect title for your book (that demands attention)
- A powerful way to eliminate confusion when writing
- How to tap into your inner genius to help write an extraordinary book
- A technique for blueprinting your book that makes writing effortless
- How and where to get honest feedback that will help you improve your book
- How to get the services you need (designers, editors) without spending a fortune
- The tools you need to format your book like a pro
- How to price and sell your book (make a profit without being sleazy)
And as always, there’s so much more.
I Need Your Help
As always, I need your help to get reviews on Amazon so this book can inspire more people to follow their inspiration, and publish their words.
So when you’re done with the book, and if you enjoyed it, remember to leave a review on Amazon, because it does help.
Leaving a review only takes a few minutes. I really appreciate your help.
How to Grab Your Copy
For most, it will be enough to go to Amazon.com.
Please note that the price may vary from country to country because of how Amazon handles sales tax/VAT.
If not, the book is available in Amazon stores around the world. Simply go to the Amazon store in your country and search for my name “Henri Junttila” and you should find it.
Here are direct links to the book:
I hope you enjoy the book, and thanks in advance for helping out!
Don’t Have a Kindle?
No problem, you don’t need a Kindle device, all you need is a computer, a smartphone or a tablet. It’s as simple as clicking a few links.
- Read it directly in your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader
- Read it on your Mac computer
- Read it on your Windows 7, XP, Vista computer
- Read it on your Windows 8 computer
- Read it on your iPhone or iPad
- Read it on your Android phone
- Read it on your Blackberry phone
- Read it on your Windows Phone
Reading a book on Amazon Kindle is extremely simple. It doesn’t matter what device you’re on. As long as you’re reading this blog post, you can read the book.
If you have trouble downloading the book, get in touch with me and I’ll help you out.
And if you have any other questions, comments, or thoughts, feel free to drop them in the comments below.