My book Follow Your Heart: 21 Days to a Happier, More Fulfilling life is out now.
It’s available exclusively on the Amazon Kindle.
But don’t worry, you can read it on any device. You can even read the book in your browser.
While my last book was all about finding your passion, this book is about living a passionate and happy life.
More Happiness and Fulfillment
I’ve made more mistakes than most.
I’ve struggled, suffered, and scared myself to death.
But I don’t regret any of it. All of this struggle has helped me realize what truly makes a difference in life.
I’m not immune to problems, but they don’t rock my world as much as they used to.
In this book, you’ll learn what I’ve discovered and how I live a heart-based life.
And in each chapter, you’ll get three action steps that will help you implement what you’ve learned.
Here’s a taste of what you learn:
- How to truly connect to your inner wisdom (and tap into joy)
- A simple way to stop being your own worst enemy (and stop self sabotage)
- Why you don’t have to overcome fear to do what you love (and what to do instead)
- How to let your heart guide you to your purpose and passion
- The “secret” to attracting abundance to your life
- How to take the first step and make real progress in life
- How to be happier and more fulfilled, starting now
I Need Your Help
As always, I need your help to get reviews on Amazon so this book can reach more people.
So once you’ve read the book, and if you like it, remember to leave a review on Amazon, because it really does help.
This is extremely important. Leaving a review only takes a few minutes.So remember to leave a review once you’re done, and if you think it’s important for more people to follow their heart and joy.
How to Download Your Copy
For most, it will be enough to go to Amazon.com.
If not, the book is available in Amazon stores around the world. Simply go to the Amazon store in your country and search for my name “Henri Junttila” and you should find it.
To make things easier for you, here are direct links to the book:
I hope you enjoy the book, and thanks in advance for helping out!
Don’t Have a Kindle?
No problem, you don’t need a Kindle device, all you need is a computer, a smartphone or a tablet. It’s as simple as clicking a few links.
- Read it directly in your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader
- Read it on your Mac computer
- Read it on your Windows 7, XP, Vista computer
- Read it on your Windows 8 computer
- Read it on your iPhone or iPad
- Read it on your Android phone
- Read it on your Blackberry phone
- Read it on your Windows Phone
Reading a book on Amazon Kindle is extremely simple. It doesn’t matter what device you’re on. As long as you’re reading this blog post, you can read the book.
Note on Pricing
For many European countries, Amazon includes a sales tax, which will make the book show up as anywhere between $3 to $6.
It’s unfortunate, but that’s how things are right now.
If you run into this, or if the book isn’t available in your area, shoot me an email.
If you have any questions or problems, drop them in the comments below or email me.