Do you struggle with any of the problems below?
- You don’t know what your passion is
- You don’t know how to get paid to follow your passion
- You want to do everything
- You’re scared out of your mind
- You don’t want to wake up 12 months from now and realize you’ve wasted all that time
- You think you have too many responsibilities to follow your passion
If so, you’ll want to listen to this interview with Scott Dinsmore.
There are a lot of people out there who want to make a difference, but don’t know where to start.
Most people aren’t even sure they have a passion, much less if they can make a living off it.
This is what Scott and I spend around 28 minutes talking about. It is possible for you to discover your passion and get paid to do what you love.
Here are just a few things you’ll learn:
- How to discover your passion when you have no idea what it is
- Why you might already know what your passion is
- The art of experimentation
- The dreaded intimidation factor (and how to deal with it)
- What to do when you want to do EVERYTHING
- Why the biggest risk is doing nothing
- The power of heroes
- How to know when you’re on the right path (it has to do with butterflies)
How to Live Off Your Passion
Scott recently launched his course, How to Live Off Your Passion, which we spend some time talking about at the end of the interview.
I’ve gone through the course myself, and I very rarely recommend any course or program, but I really liked Scott’s course, because he gets you to take action through exercises and practical tips, which is key if you want to get results.
If it’s something that resonates with you, then go ahead and get it, but make sure you go through the exercises and take action, because without implementation, nothing really matters.
Have a great day!