My book, Do What You Love, is out now.
It’s available exclusively on the Amazon Kindle.
The good news: You don’t need a Kindle device to read it.
You can read it on your iPad, iPhone, android device, Windows PC, or even a Mac.
More details on how to do this below.
In this book you’ll learn how you can start doing what you love.
No matter what your circumstances in life are.
Are You Ready to Do What You Love?
In this book, I help unravel some of the most common fears, worries, and roadblocks when it comes to doing what you love.
Here’s a taste of what you’re about to learn:
- What do you do when you don’t know what you want to do
- What if you have too many ideas?
- How to avoid wasting time going down the wrong path
- How your thoughts stop you from living the life of your dreams
- Dealing with (and overcoming) the fear of failure
- The simple secret to handling uncertainty
- Tapping into synchronicity (and living in flow)
- How to transcend the fear of what others think
- Finding the right, most fulfilling path for you
- What to do when you don’t feel like you have anything special to offer
And the list goes on and on.
Suffice it to say, the book is filled with helpful goodies on what works, and what doesn’t, when it comes to doing what you love.
I Need Your Help
As always, I need your help to spread this book to as many people as possible.
To do that, tell your friends about this book, but above all, make sure you leave a review on Amazon (if you liked it).
Leaving a review only takes a few minutes, but it makes a big difference in the Amazon marketplace. So help me help others.
How to Grab Your Copy
For most, it will be enough to go to Amazon.com.
If not, the book is available in Amazon stores around the world. Simply go to the Amazon store in your country and search for my name “Henri Junttila” and you should find it.
To make things easier for you, here are direct links to the book:
I hope you enjoy the book, and thanks in advance for helping out!
Don’t Have a Kindle?
You don’t need a Kindle device, all you need is a computer, a smartphone or a tablet. It’s as simple as clicking a few links.
- Read it directly in your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader
- Read it on your Mac computer
- Read it on your Windows 7, XP, Vista computer
- Read it on your Windows 8 computer
- Read it on your iPhone or iPad
- Read it on your Android phone
- Read it on your Blackberry phone
- Read it on your Windows Phone
Reading a book on Amazon Kindle is extremely simple. It doesn’t matter what device you’re on. As long as you’re reading this blog post, you can read the book.
If you have trouble downloading the book, get in touch with me and I’ll help you out.
And if you have any other questions, comments, or thoughts, feel free to drop them in the comments below.