I’ve learned a new language, and I spent 11 months living in Spain, which was amazing. I will be going back there.
I thought I wouldn’t be coming back to my hometown anytime soon, but here I am, in northern Scandinavia, freezing my ass off.
It feels like it was just yesterday that this year was beginning, and now it’s all over.
Time flies, doesn’t it?
With that said, I thought I’d go through the people’s (and my) top ten posts of 2010.
1. How to Be Successful Online – One of the first posts of the year, and still among the most popular because it goes into the simplicity of success; elimination is more important than accumulation.
2. Making $300/Month Online with Ingela Johansson – A very, very popular interview I did with my girlfriend on how she brings in a small income by doing article marketing. I’m now helping her build up a money-making website, so the goals have gone up, and the income from her articles keeps coming in.
3. How I Went From 0 to 1,012 Blog Subscribers in 101 Days – I worked hard those first 101 days, and most of my success came about because of guest blogging. Growing a blog to 1,000 subscribers is much easier than you think.
4. 11 Ways to Eliminate Writer’s Block When Nothing Else Works – Staring at an empty, virtual Word document is writer’s hell. But. You don’t have to be doing a lot of staring if you have a few tricks in your bag.
5. Why Most People Fail Online – Chasing shiny new products, courses, and training programs is essential, but it won’t get you anywhere unless you relentlessly apply the information you learn.
6. How to Write Your First Outrageously Awesome Ebook – Yup. It’s about writing your first ebook or creating your first course. It’s simple but hard when you do it the first time, which is why you just have to get through it.
7. A Personal Confession: Why You Are Wrong About Me – Life isn’t always easy, even though it might seem so when you’re looking from the outside in. I go through my fair share of internal battles, much like anyone else.
8. How Long Does It Take to Go from $0 to $3,000+/Month Online? – How long does it take? Well, it takes longer than you want it to, but shorter than most people realistically think. And it’s all done with one step each day.
9. The Definitive Guide to Increasing Traffic to Your Website – Everyone wants traffic because traffic is what drives the web. Without it you’re dead in the water, and without if you cannot make a living online.
10. Total Transparency: Exactly How I Made $3986.50 Last Month Without Lifting A Finger – The title really says it all. A few months back I revealed — with screenshots and all — how much I make in a typical month.
Enjoy the nostalgia and I hope you had an unforgettable year. If not, spend these last days of the year in reflection and think about what you can do in 2011 that you didn’t in 2010.
For most people it will be thinking less and doing more.
Here’s to a growth-filled and prosperous 2011!
Thank you for reading and supporting what I do here. I really appreciate it.