Welcome to the Q&A class.
This class is short and sweet. It’s only about 12 minutes, and even if you don’t think you have any questions, I still recommend you listen to it, because I share some of the fundamentals to successful writing.
In this class, you’ll learn what to do if:
- You can’t find your writing voice
- You don’t know how to get the maximum out of this workshop
- You can’t find your ideal reader
- You don’t know how often you should post
- You don’t know how long your articles should be
- You think your articles need a common theme or topic
- You want to get more people to comment on your articles
- And much more …
Right-click on the links below and choose save-as to download them to your computer.
(If you’re on a Mac: ctrl-click and select download linked file)
MP3 Recording of the Class
And if you have any questions, you know where to find me.
Remember, you alone are responsible for your success, so make the time to listen to this class.
All the best!
P.S. Hope you’ve had a great time on this workshop. I know I have. If you have trouble after the workshop is done, you can always email me with quick questions.