In this episode, you’ll learn how to get started with freelance writing.
I’ve brought on Carol Tice from Make a Living Writing to share her deepest secrets.
She’s a successful freelance writer, and she teaches writers how to get paid well, so you’ll learn a lot.
We’ll also cover the topic of fear and some of the biggest mistakes you can make, because we all know that we are the only ones holding us back from outrageous success.
If you’ve ever been interested in becoming a well-paid freelance writer, then you may want to listen to this.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll learn:
- The first step to getting started with freelance writing
- Why the biggest opportunity may be right under your nose
- The most important resource every freelance writer needs
- Why writing $5 articles is the worst thing you can do
- What to do if you feel inadequate or think your writing isn’t good enough
- How to get freelance writing work if English isn’t your native language
- How to use a blog to get paid writing gigs
- Overcoming low self-confidence (and taking massive action)
- And so much more …
Listen & Download
You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and get automatic updates.