In this episode, I chat with Jennifer Louden, and we dive into how to create life-changing online courses.
But it’s not just about online courses, because once we got going, we started talking about everything that stops people from creating courses and going after their passion.
And we went on for 60 minutes, so this is a very in-depth podcast. Make sure you download it to your MP3 player or phone, because it’s going to be worth your time.
If you’re serious about living a happier life and building a business around your passion, then you have to listen to this.
Yes, it’s really that good.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll learn:
- What a life-changing course really is (yup, it’s not what you think)
- Why you don’t have to be an expert to teach online courses
- How to stop comparing yourself to others (and take action)
- The art of using your feelings to move forward
- Getting out of the cycle of “when X happens I’ll do it”
- How to use the balance factor to uncover what you were meant to teach
- How to deal with self-doubt, uncertainty and FEAR
- Creative strategies for creating your course (stealing included)
- Overcoming the money block most teachers and creatives have
- And so much more …
Listen & Download
All the best,