In this episode you’ll discover how to elegantly handle overwhelm.
I share my recent battles with overwhelm and how I dealt with them.
This works both in business and in life, like most of the stuff I cover.
The bottom line is that we all have to deal with overwhelm, because if you’re learning something new, you will be overwhelmed from time to time.
It’s a sign that your brain is working.
So the problem is not overwhelm, but how you deal with it, which is exactly what this podcast episode is all about.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll learn:
- What overwhelm actually is, and why it happens (it’s not what most people think)
- Why I threw myself into overwhelm-land willingly (and how I “got out”)
- The Spain story
- 3 simple strategies to minimize (or even eliminate) overwhelm
- What to do if you need to get things done fast (and still want to minimize overwhelm)
- The truth about overwhelm that will set you free
Listen & Download
You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and get automatic updates.
As always, if you have any questions, just drop them in the comments below.