In this podcast episode I talk with Colin Wright from ExileLifestyle.com.
He makes a living writing. He travels around the world.
And he does a whole bunch of other interesting things.
In this interview, you’ll get a glimpse into his world, his mistakes, his story, and his writing process.
You’ll learn how he’s able to make a living through his writing and how you can do the same.
If you have that inner calling to write, then this interview is a must. We live in a day and age where there are more opportunities than ever before. It’s up to you to take advantage of them.
Here are a few key points:
- How Colin got started on living an unconventional lifestyle
- The importance of having a platform for launching books
- How to quickly develop your writing style
- The writing process Colin uses to write his books
- What to do when you’re scared to death about putting your writing out there
- Why 3 star reviews on your books are sometimes better than 5 star reviews
- How to launch your book (and make sure it keeps selling)
- The biggest mistakes Colin has made (and how to avoid them)
Listen & Download
Right-click here and choose save file as to download the episode
Lori Stalter says
Excellent episode! I’m glad you did this interview. Colin made some great points I want to incorporate into my first writing adventure. I’m still sussing out what to include and how to present it. This interview was very timely for me. Thanks, Henri!
Glad you enjoyed it, Lori 🙂
Appreciate you sharing – some great questions (especially around the mistakes and advice at the end) – being bolder / more audacious (with humility) is always something which should be heeded 🙂
Keep waking us up!
I enjoyed the delivery of your podcast. Nice work.
awesome hombre! 🙂
Holy holy holy, this guy is living the lifestyle that I, after months of deliberation, figured out I was going to try to achieve myself. I don’t know whether to be happy, or sad. Cause if I do this now I’ll feel so unoriginal…. sadface.
But definitely provided some insights as on how to actually achieve it, so thank you!
Courtney Wilson says
Awesome interview. The information about the different star ratings was especially interesting.