In this episode I’m chatting with Andreas from London Cyclist.
Andreas used to work at a boring market research job, but he doesn’t anymore.
He runs an online business, and he’s traveling the world.
It sounds too good to be true, and impossible, but in this interview we break down how he did it.
And above all, how he stumbled onto his niche, and started earning money without being an all-knowing expert.
It’s a perfect example of the fact that you don’t have to know everything, you just have to start. It’s not going to be easy, but it can be done.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll discover:
- How Andreas stumbled onto a profitable, untapped niche for his business
- Why NOT being an expert can help you build a thriving audience
- Exactly how Andreas makes money from his business
- How he comes up with product ideas that are almost guaranteed to work
- A simple way to get traffic to your new blog (even if you’re completely new)
- How to never run out of blog posts to write about
- When (and how) to create your first product
- The biggest mistakes Andreas made while building his business
Listen & Download
You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.