In this episode I talk to Mark Silver from Heart of Business.
We talk about one of my favorite topics, which is building a business without losing your heart.
It’s all too easy in today’s fast-paced world to feel like you’re inadequate.
Maybe you haven’t built that 6-figure business yet. You haven’t gotten a book deal. Or you feel like you aren’t making the kind of progress you should be making.
If you have these fears, worries or anxieties, then this episode will calm your heart. It will help you connect with what truly matters, while helping you move forward with your business.
The topics we cover in this episode are what keep me going when things get tough.
When you’re done listening, you’ll feel nourished and inspired, so listen to the episode right away.
You’ll be glad you did.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll discover:
- Why it’s okay to struggle when you’re just getting started
- The truth about people that make 6-figures quickly
- Why it’s not enough to just follow your passion
- The two questions you have to ask to build a profitable business
- The true purpose of your life (and business)
- What to do when you’re worried about making the wrong choice
- How to listen to your inner guidance (and follow your heart)
- What to do when you’re not getting the results you want
Listen & Download
You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and get automatic updates.