In this episode, Liz and I obliterate some of the common roadblocks, misconceptions and myths when it comes to following your passion.
You see, you can do what you love.
But you have to let go of what’s holding you back.
Also, in this episode you’ll get a brief update on Liz’s writing.
In the previous episode, I helped Liz increase her writing speed by 300%, so if you haven’t listened to that, do it.
Let’s move onto to today’s episode.
Here are a few key points:
- The truth about finding your passion
- What if you’re equally passionate about multiple topics?
- How to figure out if your passion is viable as a business
- The trap of early enthusiasm
- Why being afraid of taking action is essential to success
- What if there’s a lot of competition in your market?
- How to follow your passion when you have responsibilities
- How to start a passion business for under $100
- Why trying to plan your life is a waste of time
- The ONE thing you have to keep in mind when things get tough
Listen & Download
You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and get automatic updates.
And if you want to dive deeper into finding and following your passion, check out the Passionate Living Course.