In this episode I help Liz from alifeonyourterms.com increase her article writing speed by 300%.
People often wonder how I can get so much done in so little time.
And in this podcast episode, I reveal my “secrets.”
But the truth is that they are not really secrets. They are simple, highly effective tips applied in the correct way.
I’ve written thousands of articles and millions of words. And the techniques and tips I share here have survived the test of time.
If you’re ready to take your writing to the next level, make sure you listen to this right away.
Here are a few key points:
- How to write without agonizing over the structure and wording
- The simple secret to writing faster
- Why your writing becomes unfocused (and what to do about it)
- The step-by-step process for writing life-changing articles
- A simple way to leverage questions to blast open your writing floodgates
- How to gather ideas and determine what articles to write
- Why you don’t have to be a writer to make a difference
Listen & Download
You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and get automatic updates.
And if you want a structured process for improving your writing, make sure you check out the Article Writing Workshop.