Hi there, and welcome to Wake Up Cloud, where you will learn how to unplug from the 9-to-5 and turn your passion into a thriving lifestyle business.
Specifically, you’ll discover how to build an information-based online business, which allows you the freedom to do what you want, when you want, and from where you want.
I’ve wasted over $10,000 trying to learn how to make a living online, so I’ve made my fair share of mistakes, but you don’t have to, because I share everything on this very website.
I share how I’ve built a business around my passion, and above all, how I’ve created a lifestyle where I can spend as much time as I want with my son, Vincent, who was born on December 24th, 2011.
Step #1: Join the Community
There are almost 200 articles on this blog, and that’s not even counting the free ebooks, reports and audio classes you can find, so it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
The best way to start is to join the newsletter, where you will get all the best content spoon-fed to you.
You’ll start off with my free report: 7 Steps to Building a Lifestyle Business Around Your Passion, which is also available as an audiobook.
After that, you’ll get one to two tips and lessons per week.
If that sounds interesting to you, fill in your favorite email below and hit submit.
Step #2: Read the Beginner’s Guide
If you’re completely new to building a lifestyle business (or an online business) around your passion, then I recommend you start with the beginner’s guide.
The Beginner’s Guide to Starting a Lifestyle Business is completely FREE. You can download it right away without having to do anything.
- What a lifestyle business really is
- 7 powerful reasons to build a lifestyle business
- Can anyone really build a lifestyle business?
- How does it all work?
- 5 ethical ways to make money with a lifestyle business
- How much does it cost to start?
- A simple guide to starting your lifestyle business
- 5 common mistakes you must avoid
- And so much more…
To download the FREE beginner’s guide right now, right-click here and choose save file as.
Step #3: Read the Core Content
If you’re not quite ready to sign-up yet, I have a lot of articles, guides and reports for you to check out.
The best place to start is with the core content, which you see in the sidebar of every page. Each core content page contains a series of articles and tutorials to help you learn more about that topic.
There are currently seven of them, and I’m constantly adding new material as I learn more in my online business. Here they are:
- Find Your Life’s Passion
- Follow Your Heart
- Build Your Lifestyle Business
- Write Great Content
- Build a Responsive Email List
- Increase Blog Traffic
- Create & Sell Information Products
- Tools I Use in My Online Business
Step #4: Check Out the Best of the Blog
As I said above, I’ve written almost 200 articles on this blog, so if you just go through the core content, you’re missing out on some of my best and most popular stuff.
Here are a few examples:
- How Following My Passion Changed My Life
- The Best Way to Do What You Love
- Why You Should Never Get a Job
- When You Feel Like Giving Up
- The 20 Essential Habits of Highly Passionate People
- Passion Blogging Guide: 11 Steps to Getting Paid to Do What You Love
- How to Start a Blog – The Ultimate Guide
- What Nobody Ever Tells You About Getting Paid to Do What You Love
- Stop Waiting for an Original Idea
- The Reinassance Guide to Creating a Wildly Successful Online Business
- When You’re Afraid of Making Mistakes
- Exactly How I Made $46,305.38 in My First Full Year Online
- Why Most People Fail Online
- What to Do When You’re Scared Out of Your Mind
- 21 Things You Can Do to Change Your Life Forever
- The Ultimate Guide to Following Your Heart
- 20 Exceptional Tips for Setting and Achieving SMART Goals
- 8 Core Excuses Standing Between You and Your Dreams
- Bruce Lee’s Top 20 Tips for Being Successful in Life and Business
And remember, if all this feels like too much, you can always sign-up for the newsletter, grab your free ebook (+ audiobook) and get started that way.
Just fill in your email below and let’s go.
All the best,