The first of three teleseminars has been held, but read on to get the recording to the first one and get on board to the next call.
This teleseminar series can be accessed via the phone, webcast, or Skype, so anyone can attend, from anywhere, with ease.
The Passion Calls is designed to help you get started on the right path by learning from the mistakes I’ve made.
As always, there are no invisible strings, hooks, or obligations attached when you attend.
This teleseminar series is 100% free.
And for those who can’t attend, recordings shall be generously handed out.
You can expect lots of valuable content on what I’ve learned during the years I’ve been doing this. I’ve made mistakes, spent thousands, wasted a lot of time, and I’m sharing it with you in hopes that you can avoid it better than I did 😉
It’s not an easy path, but it definitely is possible, as you will see.
5 Outcomes You Can Expect from This Series
- More clarity on what to do when it comes to discovering your passion and building a business around it. No more being overwhelmed, confused, and stumbling around not getting the results you want.
- A dramatic increase in your confidence when it comes to taking action, dealing with fears, and just plain moving forward, because it’s through action that you will learn and grow.
- Make faster progress not only in discovering what you want to do, but how to get paid to do what you love. Most people (myself included) make huge mistakes here that end up setting them back years and thousands of dollars.
- Make consistent progress, because we both know how hard it can be to keep going after that initial burst of enthusiasm. You will freak out, but you can keep moving and checking off milestones when you learn how.
- Have fun while building your business, because most people take this way too seriously. We’re here to explore, experiment, and learn from each other’s mistakes. You’ll come out of the calls feeling inspired and uplifted, ready to take action.
What to Do Next
Unfortunately, the passion calls are over.
But you can grab the recordings by joining the Wake Up Cloud newsletter.
There are three recordings, and you’ll get the first one after a week. The rest will drip in as you stay subscribed.
The wait is well worth it. The feedback I’ve gotten on these calls have been fantastic.
It’s information most people would charge for, so sign up to the newsletter and let’s go.