In today’s podcast episode I’m talking to Jules Watkins.
Jules is not a guru. He’s just a regular guy determined to make this work.
He’s created an excellent product on how to use your iPhone to shoot professional looking video, and he’s doing quite well.
So I thought I’d get him on the podcast to share his story on how he found a profitable niche, and how he built his business.
And as per my style, we cover some of the fears and obstacles he’s faced along the way, and how he’s overcome them.
Here are a few key points we cover:
- The mistakes Jules made when he first started trying to build his online business
- The big fears he ran into (and how he overcame them)
- How he found a profitable niche (after a lot of struggle)
- Exactly how Jules came up with the idea for a product that sells
- How to make connections with influencers without being sleazy
- What really happens when you launch your first product
- Why sticking with it is key to building a successful online business
- Foolish Adventure Show
- Jim Kukral
- Cloud Flood
- iPhone Video Hero (aff link)
- Video Hero (Jules’s Blog)
Listen & Download
You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and get automatic updates.
As always, if you have any questions, just drop them in the comments below.