Today I’ve got another lifestyle business success story for you.
You can find the previous one here.
In this episode, I’m talking to Laura-Jane from The Rawtarian.
We dive into great detail about how she failed, struggled and then succeeded.
You’ll discover what to do, and what NOT to do, if you want to build a successful online business.
You’ll also realize that it’s normal to struggle in the beginning, but as you keep going, you’ll start figuring things out.
In short, you’ll learn what works, and what doesn’t.
I’ll leave it at that and let you enjoy the interview.
Here are a few key points:
- The mistakes Laura-Jane made (and what didn’t work)
- The a-ha moment (or how everything started falling into place)
- How to keep going when you aren’t seeing the results you want
- What you can do if you’re just getting started (and need to make money fast)
- How to make money in a non-business niche
- How to connect with influential people when you’re new
- A simple way to figure out what people want to buy
- The simple secret to building an online business around your passion
Listen & Download
You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and get automatic updates.
As always, if you have any questions, just drop them in the comments below.