The Lifestyle Liberation Podcast is finally here.
Naming it “The Wake Up Cloud Podcast” didn’t feel right. It would’ve worked, but it didn’t feel good.
Doing a podcast has been something I’ve wanted to do for years. I’m excited to finally get it going.
You can listen to the episode by clicking the player above, or you can download it to your iPod, iPhone or whatever device you’re using.
I will also be submitting the podcast to iTunes, so you can subscribe there, which will make things much easier.
In this first episode I go through my story. And how I went from being miserable to doing what I love.
I share some new details, so even if you’re a long-time reader, you’ll find it interesting.
Here are a few key points I cover:
- The three years of struggle before I had my first success
- The simple mindset shift that made all of this possible
- How I found my passion (it’s probably not what you think)
- My $10,000+ mistake (and how you can avoid it)
- What lifestyle liberation is all about (+ why it matters to you)
- Why I give away so much of my content for free
- The key to pursuing your dreams
Listen & Download
You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and get automatic updates.
As always, if you have any questions, just drop them in the comments below.